The Catalogue is the core module for KnowAll Matrix
Everything you do in your library and information system starts with a catalogue record whether you’re creating metadata for hard copy or digital resources.
Quick and easy cataloging straight into your online catalogue
Our AutoCat function helps you cataloguing quickly. It automatically downloads bibliographic records and images for you from Google Books, the COPAC libraries and specialist suppliers like Hammicks and Wildy’s Bookshops for our legal clients.
Catalogue print and electronic resources
Our library management system helps you manage print and electronic sources. It comes with standard fields already set-up. But if these aren’t quite right you can change the field names and create new custom fields. You can really get your system exactly how you want it.
What our catalogue module does
- Cataloguing – allows you to record bibliographic details for all types of information: books, e-books pamphlets, journals, e-journals, encyclopedia, web sites etc.
- Catalogue Templates – choose between the multi-purpose screen or templates
- Media – setup your own list of Media formats for the lookup list
- Classification – store Classification headings or notations in a lookup list
- Publishers – create your own authority list for Publishers
- Subject Indexing – assign as many appropriate keywords to your Taxonomy as you wish
- Document Links – link library titles to documents in your knowledge management collection
- Hyperlinks – to web sites, web documents, e-journals etc
- Full Text Searching – available for text and large text fields
- Copies and Holdings – keep track of individual copies and their holdings
- Fully integrated with the other Modules
- Labels – produce spine or book labels
- Pre-configured Catalogue Reports
- Supplier Address Book – allows you to keep details of multiple addresses, account numbers, contacts’ phone, fax, email etc. and hyperlinks to their web sites
- And more – if you can’t see what you’re looking for Contact Us